Become a Volunteer
We need you! Volunteering as a firefighter, emergency medical technician, or administrative member of a fire and rescue company can be very rewarding. Knowing that you've made a difference in the community and the lives of people that you help, or knowing that you do administrative work which allows others to provide assistance at emergencies is an excellent feeling.
Basic requirements and expectations include:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Should be in good physical condition
• Expect to stay in the area for at least three years
Operational members provide services at the scene of an emergency:
• Firefighters provide both fire suppression and emergency medical services, and ride on all vehicles.
• EMS-Only members who provide emergency medical services riding on ambulances and medic units.
You don't have to become a firefighter to make a difference. There is a lot of administrative work to be done to fulfill our mission. We are currently seeking people interested in helping with various, non-operational functions including:
• Recruitment / Retention
• Community Outreach Events
• Community Fire Prevention